Saturday, December 12, 2009

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I've become a Trans-Siberian Orchestra fan ever since I saw this. And to my absolute astonishment they came to Orlando with their tour Night Castle. We got tickets to their concert which was at the Amway Arena. The weather that day was kind of drizzly, so it was a perfect day for a hot-hot concert. Even though Eric and the kids dozed off for a while. It was really awesome with multi-colored fire shooting up on stage, moving digital displays, musicians, dancers, singers, even a story-teller. And to top it all off - elevated stage. And then, Paul O'Neil himself came up to us, gave Valentina and Misha those shirts they are wearing and autographed programs.
It was super-cool Christmas present we gave ourselves this year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not doze off.. I was feeling the music.