Monday, May 11, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, behold - the power of flat-iron!


My new hair-do.
I did not do it myself, had a hair-stylist working on me. The whole works - shampoo, conditioner, treatment, cut and straightening took about 2 hours. The stylist was very funny, talking, laughing and making jokes with everyone around. He said when he grows up he wants to be a hair-stylist (well, don't mention he has grown-up kids). The guy calls himself Hair Daddy. Maybe it is ok for hair people to be so funny and at ease with the clients, I don't know. I just never had an experience like this before, very "at home" atmosphere.
Loaded to the brim with compliments and a new do, me and my boys and headed home(Valentina was in school). Of course, the minute she saw my hair, she wanted straight hair too. However, hers will have to wait.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That looks awesome!! I'm sure it took awhile. How did your family like it? Have you tried your daughter's hair yet?

Cammy Aller said...

Lovin the hair!