Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

And I say it is not because its holiday season or anything, but because November in Florida IS wonderful - not scorching hot and not freezing cold, yet it is comfortable enough to go to... Water Park! We went to Blizzard Beach on Saturday and had tons of fun. Misha is tall enough now to go on almost all rides which we did without waiting for parent swap. He kept asking me and Eric if we're going on a "wedgie ride" - Slush Gusher or Summit Plummet. I hezitated at first, but then got brave enough to try Slush Gusher. If you never experienced "burning bum" sensation, try it)) Eric tried the crazy one - Summit Plummet. I refrain from commentaries on this one. We all swam in the wave pool, the creek, and rode multiple rides. Yes, I can confess, I am a big kid at heart when it comes to water parks and Toboggan Racers ride is my favorite one.
Family favorite I should say is Teamboat Springs - Misha and Valentina couldn't stop giggling all the way down, and it is the one where you can go as a family and share the oohs and aahs together.



0 comments: