Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy 4th birthday to Misha!

Misha turned 4 on September 12th. We had a little family celebration with his favorite Spider-Man themed cake and gifts. I think he is taking his growing up really good, with high expectations for the future. In his own words: "Now I am three, and now I am four, and now I am five, and now I am six..." and so on. I just love his use of the word "now", because for him it means "was", "now" and "then". He can't quite grasp the meaning of present-past-future, but I love to notice how he tries. He also has a very diversified vocabulary, sometimes even superior to that of Valentina's. Sometimes I can't help but compare them.
Happy Birthday, my little man!

Misha with his giant Spider-Man balloon


Surprise!

Birthday phone calls


...more Spider-Man


...and Cars to match his outfit


And of course...

...LEGO!

Misha in his full gear

We went to Disney to celebrate. It wasn't busy that day. It rained the moment we got there, but the rain stopped and we were able to enjoy our stay. We rode few rides, visited with few characters and just had fun.



0 comments: