Monday, February 2, 2009

Sickness - the greater good?

Eric usually doesn't take sick time-off even when he is sick. But this time, after being sent home 2 days in a row, he decided its time to visit a doctor. The doc told him to stay home for three days (yay!). The downside is that all his lovely germs transferred to us all.
I guess he got bored of sitting at home-doing nothing, so our apartment suffered the consequences. He cleaned and repositioned the furniture. I liked the idea of the love seat in the kids' room, though. Now they won't have to sit on the floor or their beds. He got little carried away by stacking two bookshelves on top of each other. Maybe I should't put all the blame on him, I had an input on that one too. Half-way done, the disaster zone in the living-room is surely left for me...
So, my summary to all this is that maybe the sick-time was supposedly made for resting and healing. Or maybe, it is time for a much-needed remodeling of your abode? You choose.

0 comments: