Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Bash





Valentina turned 6! On her birthday we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Misha was tall enough to go on the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride. We went through the TV room, through the tunnels, towards the elevator. And that's when poor boy got a panic attack. He clenched to Eric's arms, body and anything else he could grab on screaming "I AM SCARED OF TWILIGHT!!!" He did not want to listen a single word of us trying to convince him the ride is fun, he wanted OUT!!! So we decided to wait until he's older.
We ate at Hollywood and Vine there at the park. I proved myself yet another time that Disney food is the greatest. Valentina got her princess tiara
Same week Saturday we had her birthday party (the first one ever). Valentina picked Hannah Montana theme. The kids danced and sang, played games and had superstar makeovers done. I think it turned out allright. Thank you to all who came!

I guess my description of our family as "celebrationless" is officially outdated. Yay! I understand that an apartment is a pretty small place for parties (this was and still is the main reason why I don't invite many people to our place), but the lack of a house shouldn't mean lack of fun activities for children, after all, you get to be small only for a short period of time.

Hope everyone had a good time at the party. We love you all. Thank you for the presents!

1 comments:

Laurie D. said...

Wow! I can't believe Valentina is that old. It seemed like not that long ago I was visiting you when she was just a baby. Thanks for being a regular to my blog. I always love your comments. I miss you. My neighbors just got back from their mission to Belarus. They loved it there, but were not allowed to share their testimonies in public, which they really missed.

Anyway, it's fun to keep in touch with you through blogging. I love that despite the distance physically separating us, I can logon to the computer and see what's going on with you and my other friends in Florida.