Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 Things tag
I got tagged by Cammy Aller :) !!

Lets see what I can come up with...

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Privileged
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Stylista
5. Heroes
6. Reaper (when it's on)
7. 24
8. PBS (OK, the kids watch it, not me)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I gave Valentina her new butterfly hoodie to wear to school
2. I put the Christmas pictures in the collage frame and hung it on the wall
3. Finally hung the hooks in the kids room for their coats
4. Talked to Amy on the phone
5. Read the internet blogs about the bees and pollen
6. Helped Valentina with her homework
7. Watched Who's There?/brought the stuff back to the library/went to Wal-Mart
8. Gave Misha a bath

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Chinese with sushi
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Golden Corral
4. at home
5. Olive Garden
6. Red Lobster
7. my mom's cooking
8. any Disney restaurant

8 Things to look forward to:
1. Christmas presents
2. Tax return
3. Shopping sales
4. Going to school and getting a degree
5. Being a two-car family (not one)
6. Being out of Debt
7. Try to get my parents to come visit
8. House

This is the first time I got tagged. Yay!!!
I tag Kellie Sangster and Meredith Tittsworth (Have Fun)

1 comments:

Cammy Aller said...

Good Job Anna! Enjoyed reading 8 things post! It was actually my first time getting tagged as well!