Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two successful dishes in one night - that's a new one for me

I found this Banana-split pie recipe on the graham crackers box and decided to give it a try. And to make it even easier for me - I didn't have to shop for a single ingredient, since I had them all in a pantry and fridge. And - it turned out just fine!
My dear friend gave me a recipe of egg-plant rolls (I know, sounds suspicious). I tried to make them tonight. They were delicious! And it wasn't only me, who thought so - my picky eaters kids and Eric ate them and loved them!
Of course, kids wanted the dessert right there and right then, and two servings of it, or maybe three... Glad I don't bake often...

1 comments:

Tatiana said...

oj! oj-ej! pozhaluista ))))
a ja vse ot tebja zarazhajus tvorcheskoj energiej - г manja uzhe stolko kratkosrochnyh planov!